Our 2021-2022 session dates are:
Learn to Skate Program
Please click on link below the blue registration button for more program information.
- Fall 1: September 27th through October 28th *Registration begins SEPT. 10th through SEPT 22nd, SPACE is limited*
- Fall 2: November 1st through December 20th *Registration dates OCT. 18th through OCT. 28th (no class Thanksgiving) SPACE is limited*
- Winter: January 3rd through February. 10th. *Registration dates TBD SPACE is limited*
- Spring: February 21st through April 7th *Registration dates TBD SPACE is limited*
- Fall 1: September 24th though October 29th *Registration begins SEPT. 10th. through SEPT. 22nd.
- Fall 2: Oct. 31st through DEC. 31st
*Registration dates: OCT. 18th through OCT. 28th.
- Winter: January 2nd through February. 18th. *Registration dates TBD.
- Spring: February 20th through April 8th
*Registration dates TBD.
- Waiver of Liability form (pdf)
- USFS SafeSport Handbook (pdf)
Specific information and policies for each of our programs are available below:
- Basic Skills thru Free Skate 2: Mondays & Thursdays: FALL FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Pre-School: Snowplow Sam: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Hockey: Thursdays: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Bridge Level I: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Freestyle: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Speed Skating: Thursdays: TBD
- 2022 Skating Show: Information to come
- TEST SESSION 2021-2022: TBD
- Artistry in Motion: TBD
All skaters must have a Waiver of Liability and Emergency Medical Contact Form on file before they take the ice:
- Emergency Medical Contact Form
- Waiver of Liability form
- Waiver of Liability due to COVID-19 form
- Rink Monitor form
- Freestyle Guidelines
- SCAD COVID-19 Policies
If you would like more information, please email the club at email@example.com.
- Ice & Event Schedule