We’ll be offering group lessons on Monday and Thursday afternoons for:
- Basic Skills
- Speed Skating (Thursdays only)
- Hockey Edge Power Skating (Thursdays only)
Freestyle ice will be available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Sunday times TBC). In addition, we’ll be offering Artistry and Edge (for Basic 7+ skaters) and Bridge Freestyle Programs (for Basic 5-8 skaters) on Fridays.
All ice time is at Campion Rink, unless noted. The registration deadline is December 31st, after which registrations will be accepted on a space available basis, subject to a late fee.
For your planning purposes, our remaining session dates this year will be:
- Winter — Jan 4th – Feb 27th
- Spring — Mar 1st – April 9th
Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Snow Plow Sam: Designed to help the Pre-School age skater develop the preliminary coordination and strength necessary to maneuver on the ice. For ages 3-5.
- Basic Skills 1-8: The “BASIC (skating) SKILLS” are fundamental to the sport. The eight levels of the program introduce the fundamental skating moves: forward skating, backward skating, stops, edges, crossovers, three turns, mohawks. These skills are essential elements to becoming a strong figure skater or hockey player.
- Speed Skating: The Speed Skating Program is for skaters wanting to learn the fundamentals of Speed Skating. The Speed Skating track introduces beginning speed skating techniques to skaters who have learned the basic skating fundamentals in Basic Skills 1-4. Skaters will be ready for racing after completing the Speed 1-6 badge levels. Speed Skating is led by 2-time US Olympian Dan Weinstein.
- Hockey Edge Power Skating: Edge work and power skating skills coaching for hockey players in Mites through Bantam programs. Our coach is certified in power skating and hockey skills by the Professional Skater’s Association.
- Freestyle: This is for those skaters who have gone through the Basic Skills 1-8 and would like to pursue figure skating. In addition, skaters who have passed Basic Skills 3 are eligible to participate in some Freestyle sessions as well.
- Adults: This program promotes physical fitness and improves balance and coordination while learning proper skating techniques. This program is open to beginner through advanced skaters.
- Ice & Event Schedule