Fall 2 skating lessons will begin on November 3rd and run through December 19th. Freestyle ice begins on October 30th and runs through December 30th.
- Freestyle ice: Friday, October 28th
- Group lessons: Sunday, October 30th
Late registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis and subject to a late fee. Details about each session are available on our registration page. Ready to sign-up?
All ice time is at Campion Rink, unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jacki Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The 2016/17 skating season will begin the week of October 2nd for group lessons; Freestyle ice will begin on Sunday, September 25th. For your planning purposes, the session dates are:
- Fall 1 — October 2nd thru October 28th (freestyle start date September 25th)
- Fall 2 – October 30th thru December 19th (thru December 30th for freestyle)
- Winter – January 2nd thru February 24th
- Spring – February 26th thru April 7th
- Snow Plow Sam: Designed to help the Pre-School age skater develop the preliminary coordination and strength necessary to maneuver on the ice. For ages 3-5.
- Basic Skills 1-8: The “BASIC (skating) SKILLS” are fundamental to the sport. The eight levels of the program introduce the fundamental skating moves: forward skating, backward skating, stops, edges, crossovers, three turns, mohawks. These skills are essential elements to becoming a strong figure skater or hockey player.
- Speed Skating: The Speed Skating Program is for skaters wanting to learn the fundamentals of Speed Skating. The Speed Skating track introduces beginning speed skating techniques to skaters who have learned the basic skating fundamentals in Basic Skills 1-4. Skaters will be ready for racing after completing the Speed 1-6 badge levels. Speed Skating is led by 2-time US Olympian Dan Weinstein.
- Hockey Edge Power Skating: Edge work and power skating skills coaching for hockey players in Mites through Bantam programs. Our coach is certified in power skating and hockey skills by the Professional Skater’s Association.
- Freestyle: This is for those skaters who have gone through the Basic Skills 1-8 and would like to pursue figure skating. In addition, skaters who have passed Basic Skills 3 are eligible to participate in some Freestyle sessions as well.
- Adults: This program promotes physical fitness and improves balance and coordination while learning proper skating techniques. This program is open to beginner through advanced skaters.
- Ice & Event Schedule