Join the Skating Club at Dartmouth for a Skating Spectacular on Ice! Proceeds from the show will benefit CHaD and more than 40 local skaters will be joined on the ice by:
- World Ice Dance competitors Kim Navarro & Brent Bommentre
- Speed Skating Olympians Dan Weinstein, JP Kepka and Caroline Hallisey-Kepka
- Nashua Synchro Stars
- Dartmouth College Figure Skating Team skaters
Show tickets are available for sale:
- Online via Eventbrite
- at Campion Rink from 4:15-5:15pm on Jan 22, 26 & 29
- at the door the day of the Show
Buy some Raffle Tickets for one of three Baskets: the great prizes are thanks to the generosity of many area businesses. If you’re interested in purchasing Raffle tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Snow Plow Sam: Designed to help the Pre-School age skater develop the preliminary coordination and strength necessary to maneuver on the ice. For ages 3-5.
- Basic Skills 1-8: The “BASIC (skating) SKILLS” are fundamental to the sport. The eight levels of the program introduce the fundamental skating moves: forward skating, backward skating, stops, edges, crossovers, three turns, mohawks. These skills are essential elements to becoming a strong figure skater or hockey player.
- Speed Skating: The Speed Skating Program is for skaters wanting to learn the fundamentals of Speed Skating. The Speed Skating track introduces beginning speed skating techniques to skaters who have learned the basic skating fundamentals in Basic Skills 1-4. Skaters will be ready for racing after completing the Speed 1-6 badge levels. Speed Skating is led by 2-time US Olympian Dan Weinstein.
- Hockey Edge Power Skating: Edge work and power skating skills coaching for hockey players in Mites through Bantam programs. Our coach is certified in power skating and hockey skills by the Professional Skater’s Association.
- Freestyle: This is for those skaters who have gone through the Basic Skills 1-8 and would like to pursue figure skating. In addition, skaters who have passed Basic Skills 3 are eligible to participate in some Freestyle sessions as well.
- Adults: This program promotes physical fitness and improves balance and coordination while learning proper skating techniques. This program is open to beginner through advanced skaters.
- Ice & Event Schedule