Our 2022-2023 session dates are:
Learn to Skate Program
Please click on link below the blue registration button for more program information.
- Fall 1: September 26th through October 27th *Registration begins SEPT. 7th through SEPT. 21st, SPACE is limited*
- Fall 2: October 31st through December 19th *Registration dates OCT. 17 through OCT. 27th (no class Thanksgiving, last Thursday class is 12/15) SPACE is limited*
- Winter: January 2nd through February. 16th. *Registration dates: DEC. 12th through DEC. 22nd. SPACE is limited*
- Spring: February 27th through April 6th *Registration dates: FEB. 13th through FEB. 23rd. SPACE is limited*
- Fall 1: September 23rd through October 28th *Registration begins SEPT. 7th. through SEPT. 21st.
- Fall 2: October 30th through December 30th *Registration dates: OCT. 17th through OCT. 27th. *No ice on Nov. 24th, Dec. 25th, and Dec. 26th.
- Winter: January 2nd through February. 24th *Registration dates: DEC 12th through DEC. 22nd.
- Spring: February 26th through April 7th *Registration dates: FEB. 13th through FEB. 23rd.
- Waiver of Liability form (pdf)
- USFS SafeSport Handbook (pdf)
Specific information and policies for each of our programs are available below. Please click on link for specific sessions and pricing.
- Basic Skills thru Free Skate 2: Mondays & Thursdays: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Pre-School: Snowplow Sam: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Hockey: Thursdays: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Freestyle: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- Bridge Level I: FALL, FALL 2, WINTER, SPRING
- 2023 Skating Show: APRIL 2nd, 2023 at THOMPSON ARENA
- TEST SESSION 2022-2023: TBD
All skaters must have a Waiver of Liability and Emergency Medical Contact Form on file before they take the ice:
- Emergency Medical Contact Form
- Waiver of Liability form
- Waiver of Liability due to COVID-19 form
- Rink Monitor form
- Freestyle Guidelines
- SCAD COVID-19 Policies
If you would like more information, please email the club at [email protected].
The Frannie Burnett Figure Skaters Scholarship Fund provides financial support to those in need who wish to develop or improve their figure skating capabilities. Scholarships are distributed to recipients to reduce some membership and equipment costs. For more information, please read the Scholarship Application Form.